Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank You Jeff

Every day when I log into my blog, I check for comments. I'm always happy to see that there is a new one - and more often than not, it's from Jeff over at Go Do A Test. Not only does he write an interesting and amusing blog, he takes the time to say a few words from time to time.

It means a lot. I know someone's reading. If I wanted to journal just for myself, I wouldn't do it online.

Thank you very much Jeff, and every one else who's taken the time to post.

I'm trying to return the favor and post on other peoples blogs too.

5 comments:

k2 said...

Jeff Rocks! - So do u ;)

Laura Williams said...

Thanks Kelly! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!

You are so kind. I wish there was enough time in the day to read all the D-blogs every day, because there's so much to learn and enjoy from our different experiences. It's like nothing else I've ever seen during my 25+ years as a T1.

You keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading! ;^)

Lora said...

Laura:

I may not always comment (I'm still trying to get into that mode, since I'm new to the blog world), but I always check in to see what you're writing about. In fact, you writing about some of your favorite foods has inspired me to write a blog about mine (coming soon)!

Lora

Laura Williams said...

Wow Lora, that makes me feel really great. I'm still working on some shyness with commenting too. Looking forward to seeing your new posts!