Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spontaneous Great Number

I hit 4.7 (84.6) today for the first time in months. I was really surprised to see the number - I haven't been able to get past 5.5 (99) since March. I love seeing this number because it's in the non-diabetic range. It's a really, really, normal number.

I'd love to be able to see this number pre-meals all the time. If this was sustainable, repeatable, then I'd feel like I was actually reducing my insulin resistance.

Of course, I've spent some time trying to see if I can figure out what the magic combination was today. No caffeine? Different breakfasts this week? Lack of sleep? I really have no idea.

I'm going to enjoy it for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, Laura! (And when you find that "magic combination," I'll take a copy, please!)

Have a wonderful weekend. ;^)

Laura Williams said...

Thank you Jeff! You too!