Friday, May 30, 2008

Diabetic Fingerprints and Rainbows

"Are you bleeding?"

My husband shouted this down the hall at me today. I guess I kept bleeding after my last test, and left a few diabetic fingerprints on the fridge door. It's not the first time I've left a smear behind, but usually I notice! I'm glad it wasn't the work fridge - that might have been embarrassing.

I also saw a fabulous rainbow today! We get rain rarely enough that it's more of a treat than anything. But the rainbow was an extra treat. I haven't seen a two side rainbow before - we usually just get a half arch. This one was beautifully complete, amazingly bright, and had a shadow rainbow on one side. Just amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot of the rainbow, Laura.

When I have a "bleeder," I usually stop it by raising my hand up in the air like a schoolboy. Then NancyTW "calls" on me and says something like, "Yes Jeffrey? Do you have something you'd like to say to the class?"

;^)

Laura Williams said...

I just suck on it..