Friday, May 16, 2008

Fruit Bouquet

This incredibly luscious fruit bouquet was delivered to our offices today! We've be having a lot of upheaval this week and it was a pick-me up from a company we work with. The strawberries were absolutely huge and very delicious. I had one chocolate covered one - very sweet chocolate so one was more than enough. The rest of the team was happy to go for chocolate covered ones while I nibbled the plain ones. I also had some of the grapes and melon balls.

And to top it all off, we kicked off early today to enjoy the long weekend - it's Victoria Day on Monday here in Canada. I can sure use a break and this was a fabulous way to close out 12 straight days of work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The plain strawberries would have been my choice, too, Laura. I'm not very big on chocolate.

I hope you have a restful long weekend after so much work.

Laura Williams said...

The weekend is going well. I feel ready to go back to work so having an extra day is really going to be bonus.

But there will not be any strawberries left on Tuesday! I'll have to buy some.