Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've got it pretty good

There's an excellent review of Bloodless testing and other treatment advances over at Diabetes Mine. I've got to hope that with all the advances in planning and design, at least one will make it to the market. It'll help with a lot of the little annoyances of life.

I'll admit though, as a pre-diabetic I have it pretty easy. I can -and do- coast along with minor testing. As long as I keep a pretty close eye on my carb intake and remember to take my metformin, I do okay. I don't test enough to get permanent scars and marks on my finger tips. I don't have serious highs or lows.

Somehow these past few days it's been -wonderfully- easy for me. I've not been stressing on choices, being more aware of what I'm eating, and in the mood to do a little exercise.

Don't know how long this mood will last, but I'm enjoying it.

2 comments:

AmyT said...

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the shout-out. Glad my review gave you hope for good things to come.

Would you mind adding www.diabetesmine.com to your blogroll list?

Many Thanks!
- AmyT

Laura Williams said...

Sure Amy!