Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bah! Sick!

I came down with the nastiest cold on Thursday. It came on like a train wreck - usually colds creep up on me with plenty of warning, but this one had me healthy to miserable in a day.

Ended up taking off most of Friday from work. It is progressing - I think - so while I'm still miserable I'm miserable with different symptoms and hopefully the darn thing will just go away soon.

I want my appetite and energy back, thank you!

Blogging will resume when the darn thing is vanquished by time, rest and cold meds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Laura. ;^)

Lora said...

Hope you're starting to feel better. Haven't read you in a week and am hoping it's because you're busy enjoying life and not because you're stuck with a box of Kleenex glued to your arm...

Take care!

Laura Williams said...

Finally, finally feeling better. Even after the cold went away, I was still exausted. But I'm back to normal now, huzzah!